Healthy Sea Food Recipe : Sinigang na Hipon
- 1 Kilo Shrimp
- 12 pcs Tamarind (Sampaloc) or 1 pack Sinigang Mix
- 1 big Onion (diced)
- 3 big tomatoes (quartered)
- 2 pieces Radish (sliced)
- 1 bundle Sitaw (Strringbeans)
- 1 bundle Kangkong (cut into 2″ long)
- 3 pieces long green pepper
- 5 cups ricewash or water
- Salt or Patis (fish sauce)
- Boil Tamarind in rice wash or water to soften.
- Pound and extract all juices and set aside.
- In a casserole, boil rice wash or water, Tamarind juice, onions, tomatoes and Radish.
- Lower fire, add in Shrimps, Kangkong, Sitaw and green long pepper.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt