1 ½ cups graham crackers(about 9 strips or 27 pieces)
2 tablespoon sugar
1/3 cu melted butter
- Crush graham crackers into fine crumbs. Mix together with sugar and butter.
- Pres into tow 9 x 5 x 3 inch (standard size) loaf pans
- Chill for 30 minutes then bake in a 350oF oven for 8 minutes. Let cool.
2 cans( 16 ounce) peach slices, drained
3 cups whipping cream or all purpose cream, well chilled
2 cups confectioners sugar
- Wipe the drained peach slices dry with paper towels. Set aside in refrigerator.
- In an electric mixer, whip the cream at medium to high speed, adding sugar gradually. Continue beating until mixture is thick.
- Arrange a layer of peach slices on each cooled pie crust. Spread a layer of cream. Repeat layers with remaining peaches and cream, ending with peaches.
- Freeze 6 to 8 hours. Thaw in refrigerator 30 minutes before serving for easier slicing.