20 grams rosemary leaves
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Blanch rosemary leaves. Separate leaves form stems and place in a blender. Add the olive oil and purre until smooth. Set aside
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
1 cup assorted mushrooms, sliced, with stems removed
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar salt and pepper, to taste
1 teaspoon orange peel, finely chopped
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over moderate heat sauté onion and mushrooms. Add red wine vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the mixture into a food processor and process until cut into ifne pieces.
- Remove from the food processor and add the orange peel. Set aside.
¼ kilo lamb loin, ground or finely cut
¼ cup shallots, finely chopped
½ teaspoon mustard
1 tablespoon truffle oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice salt and pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon chopped parsley rosemary sprig, for garnish
- In a ceramic bowl, using two table forks, place the ground lamb, shallots, mustard, truffle oil and lemon juice. Mash until fine season with salt and pepper. Add the chopped parsley.