Ingredients: Makes 6 to 8
½ cup peanut oil
1/3 cup thai style chili sauce,
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
1 teaspoon salt
2 (1 Pound) packages chicken tenderloins
14 (8 inch) wooden skewers
½ cup creamy peanut butter,
1/3 cup lite coconut milk
2 teaspoons fish sauce
½ teaspoon minced garlic
½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
3 tablespoons sliced green onion
- In a heavy duty zip top plastic ba, combine peanut oil, chili sauce, ginger, and salt. Add chicken tenderloins. Seal bag, turning to coat chicken, and place in refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Soak wooden skewers in water to cover for at least 30 minutes; drain.
- Preheat grill to high heat (400 to 450)
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Thread 1 chicken, discarding marinade. Thread 1 chicken tenderloin onto each skewer. Grill, covered with grill lid, for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until chicken is done.
- In a small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, coconut milk, fish sauce, garlic, and red pepper until well combined. Sprinkle green onion over sauce. Serve with chicken skewers.