Ingredients: serves 4 to 6
½ kilo fish fillet (sole, mahi mahi, lapu lapu, or any fillet with sof fresh), sliced ½ inch thick
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ cup olive oil
1 410 gram can diced tomatoes with garlic, basil and oregano flavor(about 1 ¾ cups)
1 packet(31 grams)instant oatmeal porridge, chicken and mushroom flavor or ¼ cup instant outmeal mixed with 2 tablespoons cream of mushroom soup powder
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
½ or 200 gram bar quick melting cheese, grated(about 1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Season fish fillets with salt and pepper
- In a large frying pan, heat oil on high. When oil is hot, sear fillets on both sides ofr about 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Transfer fish to a bake stable serving dish.
- Pour diced tomatoes and its liguid over fish
- In a medium bowl, combine outmeal and cheeses. Springkle mixture cover the fish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until top is crusty and sauce bubbles on the sides of the baking pan. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Note: if using regular diced tomatoes without additional flavor, season it with 1 teaspoon dried basil, ½ teaspoon garlic and additional ¼ teaspoon salt.