Ingredients: Serve 4
12 large prawn
Vanila beans, salt coriander sprigs
- Peel and devein prawns. Leaving the tails intact. Store in refregerator until ready to use
- Meanwhile, do the dressing and the salsa
- Sear prawns over high heat until just cooked (do not overcook)
- Spoon salsa on the ase of 4 bowls, or shot glasses dividing equally.
- Drizzle dressing around and over the prawns and salsa. If desired, garnish with vanilla beans, salt and coriander spring.
3 fresh vanila pods
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon cream sea salt, to taste
- Split vanilla pods and scrape beans into olive oil. Infuse over low heat for 30 minutes. Let cool ans set aside. Place vinegar in a mixing bowl and slowly drizzle in oil while whisking.
- When all the oil has been incorporated, whisk in cream and season with sea salt. Consistency should resemble a thin soup.
1 small bunch coriander
3 springs vietnamese mint
2 large mangoes
1small red onion
2 small chilies, seeds removed sea salt, to taste
- Chop coriander and vietnamese mint finely.
- Dice mangoes, red onion and chilies finely.
- Mix all in a bowl and moisten with 3 tablespoons of the dressing. Season with sea salt.