1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
lemon pepper to taste
garlic powder to taste
salt to taste
- Season the salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, water and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved. Place fish in a large plastic bag with zipper with soy sauce mixture, seal and turn to coat. Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon on the preheated grill, and discard marinade.
- Cook the salmon for 6-8 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.