- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- garlic powder (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large saucepan.
- Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, stir to coat and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle soy sauce mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and black pepper.
- Continue cooking over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until desired doneness is achieved.