Greek Potatoes (Oven-Roasted)
- 8 large potatoes, peeled, cut into large wedges (about 6-7 wedges per potato)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced (more garlic is a good thing, less garlic is a no-no for this recipe)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano (get the Mediterranean, it's the best!)
- 1 lemon, juice of, to 1 1/2
- sea salt
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 420 ° FA reviewer has suggested spraying the mold with Pam
- Put all ingredients in a baking pan large enough to hold them
- Season generously with salt and black pepper.
- Clean your hands and put them in the pan and give everything a lottery to distribute.
- The garlic is placed in the solution of water / oil, but their flavor will permeate the potatoes, and thus, will not burn.
- Bake for 40 Minutes
- When a nice golden brown crust has formed on the potatoes, give them a stir to the bottom, white top, season lightly with sea salt and a little pepper and a little oregano.
- Add water 1/2 cup bread more if it seems to be dry, and pop back in the oven to brown other side of potatoes, it takes another 40minutes.
- Do not be afraid to overcook the potatoes-that will be delicious
- Note: Often melt a bouillon cube in the water, if you do, make sure you cut a little salt.