1 kilo pork with fat (cut into chunk cubes)
2 cups bagoong alamang
1 head of garlic (minced)
1 big onion (minced) 4 tomatoes (diced - optional )
4 chili peppers (minced)
2-3 pcs of green chili
1/2 cup vinegar
4 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 cup water
- Boil pork and lower fire until water evaporates and pork oil starts to come out.
- When pork is lightly crispy, put in on the side and saute garlic, onion, tomatoes and chili peppers in the fat and mix pork once more.
- Add in the bagoong, next add the green chili and cook while stirring for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the vinegar and stir well.
- Add in the sugar and let simmer for 10 minutes or just until cooked.