Healthy Beef Morcon Recipe
- 1 kl beef sliced 1/4 inch thick (3pcs)
- 1/4 kl ground beef liver
- 200 grams sliced sausages or ham
- 200 grams pork fat (cut in strips)
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 100 grams cheddar cheese in strips
- 100 grams grated cheese
- 2 onions chopped
- 5 laurel leaves
- 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2tbsp salt
- 2 cups of water
- 2 meter thread for tying
- Spread and strech the sliced beef on your working table.
- arrange the filling on the sliced beef :sausage strips,cheese strips,sliced eggs,pork fat,and some ground liver.
- roll the sliced beef with the filling inside and secured with a thread or string.
- on a pot,place the beef rolls and put the water the remaining ground liver grated cheese,chopped onions,laurel leaves,ground black pepper and salts.
- cover the pot and bring to boil.simmer for 1 hour
- add vinegar and continue to simmer of another hour until the beef become tender.
- when the time duration finished slice the morcon and arrange in serving plate.put gravy on top and add some lil decorations aside like parsley...