Adobong Pusit (Squid)Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium-size onion, chopped
- 1/2 kilo pusit (squid), cleaned (Remove the sharp teeth and cartilage inside and be sure to use fresh squids, the ones that have shiny skin and firm body.)
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- Black pepper
- Heat oil on a skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic and onion.
- Add cleaned squids. Add patis and pepper to taste. Saute for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add water and vinegar. Do not stir. Lower the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes or until squid is done.